The new Electronically Controlled gate is setup and ready to be activated. We are ready to distribute the new RFID cards. These RFID cards will be required to enter the club there are no provisions for bypassing it. You'll need to stop by the club and pick-up/sign for your RFID card to access the club. The new gate will go active March 14th 2020, if you don't have your card by then, you will not be able to enter the club property. See here for more details on how to get your card.
Check out our Calendar for upcoming events, including newly added training classes by certified NRA instructors.
Have a suggestion or would like to report a safety issue on the range? Please use the forms on our contact page to do so.
New junior member program to get our youth involved in shooting (age 12-17): $5.00 (New and renewal)
Membership Renewal forms will NOT be sent out in the mail, they can be picked up on the door of the club house, or you can fill it out HERE. Please mail to address listed on form.
- No Targets can be placed directly on the ground.
- No Exploding Targets on ANY Range.
- ATTENTION: NO RIFLE CALIBERS ON RANGE #1,#2,#3 (.22lr is fine)
- ONLY PAPER TARGETS ON RANGES 4 and 5!
- Please check the Ranges page for up to date information about any ranges that may be closed