The Club and ALL ranges are CLOSED on orders from the Governor of Pennsylvania until further notice.
The new gate is active and you will need your Gate card to enter the property. If you don't have your card, you can use the contact page to reach out to someone at the club, or attend the next New Member Orientation meeting, as show on our Calendar.
Check out our Calendar for upcoming events, including newly added training classes by certified NRA instructors.
Have a suggestion or would like to report a safety issue on the range? Please use the forms on our contact page to do so.
New junior member program to get our youth involved in shooting (age 12-17): $5.00 (New and renewal)
Membership Renewal forms will NOT be sent out in the mail, they can be picked up on the door of the club house, or you can fill it out HERE. Please mail to address listed on form.
- No Targets can be placed directly on the ground.
- No Exploding Targets on ANY Range.
- ATTENTION: NO RIFLE CALIBERS ON RANGE #1,#2,#3 (.22lr is fine)
- ONLY PAPER TARGETS ON RANGES 4 and 5!
- Please check the Ranges page for up to date information about any ranges that may be closed