The club will reopen June 5th
TEMPORARY RULES must be followed!!!
NEW TEMPORARY RULES
- Face masks and gloves must be worn until further notice.
- No more then three people at anyone range at a time separated by 6 feet.
- Everyone must stay in there vehicle until a space has opened at the range you wish to use.
- Until the pandemic lessens, no guest will be permitted.
- Everyone will be notified when guests are once again permitted.
- No food or drinks allowed until further notice.
- You can leave drinks, etc. in your vehicle.
- Only target waste is to be placed in the trash cans, everything else goes with you when you leave!
- No matter how slight, If you even think you maybe sick STAY HOME.
- If you feel you cannot follow these temporary rules, you must not nor will you be permitted to use the grounds.
- As Unami members we all have an obligation to each other to have a reasonably safe association for all.
The new temporary rules will be in force until further notice.
The new gate is active and you will need your Gate card to enter the property. If you don't have your card, you can use the contact page to reach out to someone at the club, or attend the next New Member Orientation meeting, as show on our Calendar.
Check out our Calendar for upcoming events, including newly added training classes by certified NRA instructors.
Have a suggestion or would like to report a safety issue on the range? Please use the forms on our contact page to do so.
New junior member program to get our youth involved in shooting (age 12-17): $5.00 (New and renewal)
Membership Renewal forms will NOT be sent out in the mail, they can be picked up on the door of the club house, or you can fill it out HERE. Please mail to address listed on form.
- No Targets can be placed directly on the ground.
- No Exploding Targets on ANY Range.
- ATTENTION: NO RIFLE CALIBERS ON RANGE #1,#2,#3 (.22lr is fine)
- ONLY PAPER TARGETS ON RANGES 4 and 5!
- Please check the Ranges page for up to date information about any ranges that may be closed