Join or Renew your NRA membership through the club and we will pay $10 or more toward your membership, Yes It's that important!
Plus as a bonus the club gets a commission.
The NRA is you -- its members ... millions of Americans representing a diverse contrast of age, sex, race and religion. You're patriots one and all. You believe in the Constitution, staunch in the defense of your rights, and you actively pursue some of this country's finest traditions - Hunting and Sports Shooting. Since its incorporation in 1871, the NRA has grown as a service organization involved in all aspects of the shooting sports and a proud defender of the Bill of Rights.
As a member, you'll have a powerful voice in protecting our Constitution, plus a wide range of benefits that add up to savings, convenience, and fun. Thanks again for your support, and be sure to let us know how we can be of service.
What you receive with your paid membership:
- 24/7 defense of your Second Amendment freedoms
- The defense of your Constitutional right to keep and bear arms. NRA-ILA tracks the issues and alerts members about legislation involving firearms and hunting at the federal, state and local levels of government. Successful legislative action begins with you - the individual member.
- Official NRA members - only shooter's cap *
- Your choice of monthly NRA magazines (Premium Digital Editions now available)
- Membership card and decal
- Insurance for you and your guns
- Annual members receive $5,000 of Accidental Death and Dismemberment coverage at NO COST to you.
- $2,500 of ArmsCare coverage with your NRA membership. This plan covers insured firearms, air guns, bows and arrows against theft, accidental loss, and damage. Insurance must be activated.
- Law Enforcement Officers, that are NRA members, killed in the line of duty will have $25,000 in coverage.
- New and Enhanced insurance coverage’s through the NRA Endorsed Insurance Programs. Enroll on-line for Life, Health and Accident and Individual Property and Liability insurance
- Free Admission to the Exhibit Hall at NRA's Annual Meetings & Exhibits **
- Invitations to "Friends of NRA" dinners and other special events and more...
* - shooter's cap available for regular annual membership of 1,2,3 or 5 years only
** - For active members only
New and Renewal